Lemon Myrtle is undoubtedly the best Australian rainforest spice, with its delightful lemon, lime and lemongrass aroma and flavour. Deliciously compliments baked fish or any seafood dish, Thai cooking, soups, cheesecake recipes and pancake batter. Lemon Myrtle is the world’s richest source of citral which is also the essential oil found in Lemongrass.
Suggestions for use:
- Fabulous when infused in vinegar, olive oil or as the feature in a sweet chili sauce.
- Makes a refreshing tea, especially well-suited to 'lift' a green tea or iced tea.
- Great in salad dressings, vinaigrettes and Asian recipes.
- Wonderful with seafood, in Asian-style dishes and soups.
- Give your cheesecake, pancakes or any sweet batter the taste of Australia.
Indigiearth is an Award Winning, 100 percent Aboriginal owned and established business, with its headquarters in Mudgee - the heart of great wine country in Central West New South Wales.
From the desert to the sea, Indigiearth source native Australian foods from Aboriginal communities who use traditional land management practices that respect the land.
Founded by Sharon Winsor, a Ngemba Weilwan woman from Western NSW, Indigiearth. She wants to provide premium bush foods made from authentic Australian native products that are ethically sourced and sustainably harvested.
Sharon is passionate about connecting people with Aboriginal culture and heritage through native foods with Indigiearth now recognised as a leading NSW Indigenous business with the experience and knowledge of bush food.