Country of origin: Australia Alcohol content: 0% Alcohol by Volume
Classic ginger ale as it used to be; clean and crisp with subtle citrus and ginger notes, leaving the palate fresh without the furry feeling of sugar-laden ginger beer.
95% organic / all natural / nothing artificial
- Works with still or any carbonated water format - Colder the better!
- Use in cocktails, mocktails and mixers.
- Make flavoured ice-blocks, slushies, and drizzle over ice-cream
- Can be had as hot drink also
- Makes 18 drinks - Keep in fridge after opening!
- Gold Royal Tasmanian Fine Food awards 2015 - Winner Best New Retail Product 2015 - Fine Food Australia 2015
Frustrated with inferior mass market cordials and syrups, a Soda-Jerk named Cameron formed a collective of smart and restless minds to fix this. Together they’ve applied the best of modern and old fashioned techniques. They only use premium natural and organic ingredients with organic brown rice syrup via a small batch, slow-brew process. This nifty innovation allows them to deliver bold flavours with 40-50% less sugar than your average syrup. And they’ve removed all the ugly numbers too.
Now you can enjoy guilt-free sodas, cocktails, slushies and icy-pops, or even drizzled over ice-cream. Their syrups enable you to get creatively involved.
A bottle of Soda Press can save six plastic bottles entering rubbish tips or our water systems. Not to mention all the carbon and oil required to produce, transport and store pre-carbonated bottles, only to be consumed within minutes. Over 90% of their product is recycled and 100% is recyclable.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Brand||Soda Press Co|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category