Country of origin: Latvia Alcohol content: 45% ABV
NOTE: NOT FOR SALE TO US/CANADA CUSTOMERS
The original version of Riga Black Balsam herbal bitter is created by a combination of 24 all natural ingredients – including 17 botanicals - herbs, roots, berries, fruit juices, honey, burnt sugar and some very specific ingredients like golden withy, gentian, Peruvian balsamic oil. Also included are common roots and herbs such as Valerian, Wormwood, Black Pepper, and Ginger.
In the crafting process they use their unique single-barrel infusion technology. Botanicals are infused in a spirit-water mix to create what they call “Riga Black Balsam essence”.
After that, the essence is blended with the rest of the ingredients, such as honey, caramel, natural juices, and bottled in natural clay bottles that retain the original unique appeal and preserve the qualities of the drink.
Exciting and breathtaking experience with versatile taste. Smooth and at the same time bitter. Enjoy neat or in the cocktails of your choice.
- Contemporary bitter-sweet taste of a complex herbal notes;
- Combines the gentle sweetness of linden blossoms, raspberry, huckleberry, honey and caramel;
- Savoury touch of ginger and nutmeg;
- Versatile taste, perfect for modern mixology and even cuisine;
How to use:
- Enjoy in shots layered on top of thick juice (for example mango, peach, banana)
- Mix with cola, lemonade or a cherry beverage
- Mix into Coffee
- A perfect additive for any type of cocktails
Others Also Bought