Country of origin: USA Alcohol content: 45.00% Alcohol by Volume
Flavours of India and West Coast, USA meet via thematically appropriate plants and distilled IPA, thus representing a delicious and fresh union.
The layers of flavor start with pear, citrus of many kinds, and amchoor (dried young mango). Secondary hits are celery seed funk, mace, ajwain seed, salinity, tropical hop notes, and bitterness from ashwagandha. The backbone comes in the form of fresh turmeric, ginger, cubeb pepper, fenugreek, holy basil, and green cardamom.
- Anything involving rum, from an Aged Rum Old Fashioned to a Daiquiri
- Soda and tonic water
- Vinaigrettes: add 1-3 sleeves per person in the dressing or drop right on top of a salad
- Austere sherry, cider, or dry vermouth based cocktails
- Iced almond or coconut milk lattes and tea
- With Saison or any light beer, just dropped on top or in beer cocktails
- Any Old Fashioned recipe, specifically one with rye and Demerara syrup
About Workhorse Rye:
What? YES. Gypsies. That means they don't *own* a distillery. Rather they utilize other people's distilleries, but make the recipes and products themselves.
Their whiskey comes from organic grains and gores into used barrels. These unique whiskeys form the base spirit for their bitters which make these bitters rather special indeed!
Others Also Bought
More From This Category