Final Touch Hammered Moscow Mule Mug
Many cocktails call for a specific type of glass just like a martini needs a martini glass. The Moscow Mule Mug made popular in 1950’s is a must for the historic Moscow Mule cocktail.
The hammered exterior on this Moscow Mule gives a twist to the traditional design. The cup is made from commercial grade 304 stainless steel with a copper plated finish.
The cast handle is also finished of with a complimentary brass plated finish.
- Commercial grade 304 stainless steel with copper-plated exterior
- Brass plated cast handle
- 4.7" W x 3.7" D x 3.9" H (12cm W x 9.5cm D x 9.8cm H)
- 16oz (473ml) capacity
- Hand wash only
- Includes: Hammered Moscow Mule
- Material: 304 grade stainless steel with copper plating, casted handle with brass plating
- Finish: Polished
- Washing: Hand wash only
- Capacity: 16oz (473ml)
- Width: 4.7" (12cm)
- Depth: 3.9" (9.5cm)
- Height: 3.9" (9.8cm)
- Care: Avoid using abrasive cloths or sponges when cleaning
How to make a Moscow Mule:
Add ice cubes to Moscow Mule Mug & pour vodka over ice. Add fresh or non-concentrated lime juice & ginger beer. Stir ingredients together, garnish with lime & mint.
- 2oz vodka
- 6oz ginger beer
- 1/2oz lime juice
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 lime slice
Others Also Bought
More From This Category