Final Touch Double-Wall Moscow Mule Mug
Many cocktails call for a specific type of glass just like a martini needs a martini glass. The Moscow Mule Mug made popular in 1950’s is a must for the historic Moscow Mule cocktail.
Serve up some classic Moscow Mules in this one of a kind mug. Improving on the traditional design this mug is double-wall and prevents condensation from forming on outside of the mug which means no more table rings. This double-wall construction also keeps the contents colder for longer. To keep the overall look traditional its copper plated and made from commercial grade 304 stainless steel.
- Double-wall insulation keeps condensation from forming on outside of the moscow mule
- Commercial grade 304 stainless steel with copper-plated exterior
- 5.3" W x 3.9" D x 4.5" H (13.5cm W x 10cm D x 11.6cm H)
- 16oz (473ml) capacity
- Hand wash only
- Includes: Double-wall Moscow Mule
- Material: 304 grade stainless steel with copper plating
- Exterior finish: Glossy
- Interior finish: Brushed
- Capacity: 16oz (473ml)
- Width: 5.3" (3.5cm)
- Depth: 3.9" (10cm)
- Height: 4.5" (11.6cm)
- Care: Avoid using abrasive cloths or sponges when cleaning
How to make a Moscow Mule:
Add ice cubes to Moscow Mule Mug & pour vodka over ice. Add fresh or non-concentrated lime juice & ginger beer. Stir ingredients together, garnish with lime & mint.
- 2oz vodka
- 6oz ginger beer
- 1/2oz lime juice
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 lime slice