Product of the USA.
Dirty Sue Whiskey Cherries is a new brand of cocktail cherries. Bartender and Dirty Sue founder Eric “ET” Tecosky bathes the cherries in cherry juice formulated with Tennessee and Kentucky whiskeys, and mellowed with notes of vanilla, star anise and currant.
These Stardust cherries are from the Pacific Northwest, and are “noticeably larger than other cherries in the category and have a skin that pops with the first bite revealing a flavor that’s been compared to a ‘fresh cherry’,” the company says.
Dirty Sue Whiskey Cherries are Kosher-certified and gluten free.
For usse in Cocktails and Desserts,.
- Made in the USA from Stardust Cherries grown in the Pacific Northwest
- 16 oz Mason Jar with plenty of cherries and syrup to craft the perfect cocktails
- Perfect for an Old Fashioned or Manhattans or use it to craft your own signature cocktail
- All-natural deep red color and gluten-free
- Crafted by bartenders for bartenders and home enthusiasts.
About Dirty Sue
Dirty Sue – The Original Premium Olive Juice – came about on an otherwise regular shift at legendary Los Angeles restaurant, Jones Hollywood. Bartender Eric Tecosky reached for the gallon jar of olives and realized it was full of olives but void of olive juice. He looked at his co-worker and asked, “How come no one bottles olive juice?”
One year and countless tastings later, Dirty Sue was born.
Dirty martinis have been popular since the days of F.D.R., and no one wanted to change that. The goal of Dirty Sue was to offer consumers a better olive juice product for dirty martinis than they had been settling for.
They started by making and selling bottled brine, and now make a selection of delicious cocktail olives!