BarConic Copper Trident Bar Spoon
Every professional bartender understands the importance of knowing when it is appropriate to stir and not shake a cocktail. For certain cocktails, namely whiskeys and bourbons, It is vital to release the flavors and aromas while chilling the liquid, but not watering it down. The erratic movements of a shaken cocktail will release specks of ice and flatten the flavor, which is why "Stirring" a cocktail appropriately falls into the category of professional bartending.
Every master mixologist has their preferred style of stirring a cocktail, and many different types of bar spoons offer certain functionalities. While boasting style as well as utility, this trident ended bar spoon is in high demand as it offers an additional functionality of conveniently picking garnishes. The twisted nature of the stem should allow for a more fluid motion, both through the mixing vessel and your fingers, allowing for ease in the stirring action. The beautiful copper finish offers a trendy and desirably elegant look.
- Gorgeous reflective copper finish
- Durable, high quality bar spoon
- Trident fork end ideal for picking garnishes
- Twisted rod / stem for added ease in stirring action
- Trendy, stylish and professional bartending tool
- Perfect for creating stirred craft cocktails