Country of origin: Australia Alcohol content: 18% ABV
Created upon a McLaren Vale Chenin Blanc foundation with the deep red fruit and spicy pepper characteristics of McLaren Vale Grenache and Shiraz, this rosé vermouth is aged in a mixture of old oak and stainless steel with an in-house blend of 40% traditional Torino, and 60% native Australian botanicals that complement the fruit driven palate.
- Karkalla: sea spray, herbal, and salty
- Wattleseed: toasted nuts, coffee, and chocolate
- Native Thyme: herbal, green, and savoury
- Sunrise Lime: fruit and floral citrus notes
- Lemon Myrtle: bright lemon sherbet and lemon verbena
- Anise Myrtle: leafy and complex anise
- Finger Lime: perfumed and floral with citrus lift
Classic rosé bright red fruit notes, pepper, and fresh green herbs with a long finish reminiscent of fino sherry.
Add to a G&T for a rosé twist, or combine with quandong syrup and ginger beer for a Pink Peach.
About Adelaide Hills Distillery:
The Adelaide Hills in South Australia is home to some of Australia’s most revered farms, orchards and gourmet producers, with its celebrated cool climate providing perfect conditions for growers and farmers alike. It is this enviable landscape that is the inspiration for Adelaide Hills Distillery. They use only the highest quality produce, sourced locally and from other premium regions both interstate and around the world. Commitment to quality is their driving philosophy.